- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jar (11 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup reduced-sugar peach spreadable fruit
- Hot cooked rice
- Place taco seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil until no longer pink. Combine salsa and preserves; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Quick Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken
Sort By :
"I love this dish. I make it all the time for my husband. I used canned peaches with sugar that I biol to make my own preserves and it is wonderful. Just the right combination of sweet and spicy."