- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jar (11 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup reduced-sugar peach spreadable fruit
- Hot cooked rice
- Place taco seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil until no longer pink. Combine salsa and preserves; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2010, p34
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Quick Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review