VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling or fruit filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) yellow cake mix
- Pour pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Place cake mixes in a large bowl; cut in cream cheese mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over hot filling. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Quick Strawberry Cobbler in Country Woman March/April 1999, p35
Reviews forQuick Strawberry Cobbler
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2013
"I used cherry instead of strawberry and it was really good and very simple to make!"