- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling or fruit filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) yellow cake mix
- Pour pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Place cake mixes in a large bowl; cut in cream cheese mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over hot filling. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Quick Strawberry Cobbler
"I have made this several times. I made as is once with the strawberry pie filling, however, my husband preferred it when I used peach pie filling. This is one of my go to recipes for something good and quick."
"I used cherry instead of strawberry and it was really good and very simple to make!"