- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling or fruit filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) yellow cake mix
- Pour pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Place cake mixes in a large bowl; cut in cream cheese mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over hot filling. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Quick Strawberry Cobbler in Country Woman March/April 1999, p35
Reviews for Quick Strawberry Cobbler(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2013
I used cherry instead of strawberry and it was really good and very simple to make!