Quick Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling or fruit filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) yellow cake mix
- 1. Pour pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- 3. Place cake mixes in a large bowl; cut in cream cheese mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over hot filling. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 238 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Quick Strawberry Cobbler
"I used cherry instead of strawberry and it was really good and very simple to make!"