Quick Stovetop Granola Recipe
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- In a large nonstick skillet, toast oats over medium heat until golden brown. Remove and set aside. In the same skillet, cook and stir the brown sugar, honey and butter over medium-low heat until bubbly, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the almonds, raisins, coconut and oats until coated. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Quick Stovetop Granola(3)
Sort By :
Very quick and easy! Based on the previous reviews, I subbed old fashioned oats for the quick oats.
For my personal taste, I also subbed Craisins for the golden raisins and added a few dashes of pumpkin pie spice at the end.
i just made this recipe twice, once with quick oats and once with old fashioned. the kids ate most of the first batch plain and over yogurt. Glad I made 2 batches! I used dried apricots instead of raisins and threw in some craisins for good measure. Very easy and tasty
I use regular oats. It gives it a better texture. Mix with yogurt for a quick and filling breakfast.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Granola Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >