Quick Stovetop Granola Recipe
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- In a large nonstick skillet, toast oats over medium heat until golden brown. Remove and set aside. In the same skillet, cook and stir the brown sugar, honey and butter over medium-low heat until bubbly, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the almonds, raisins, coconut and oats until coated. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Quick Stovetop Granola
Sort By :
"Very quick and easy! Based on the previous reviews, I subbed old fashioned oats for the quick oats.For my personal taste, I also subbed Craisins for the golden raisins and added a few dashes of pumpkin pie spice at the end."
"i just made this recipe twice, once with quick oats and once with old fashioned. the kids ate most of the first batch plain and over yogurt. Glad I made 2 batches! I used dried apricots instead of raisins and threw in some craisins for good measure. Very easy and tasty"
"I use regular oats. It gives it a better texture. Mix with yogurt for a quick and filling breakfast."