Quick Spiral Pasta Salad Recipe
Mylinda Auxter of Graytown, Ohio uses convenient purchased dressing to give this simple salad a big flavor boost. She suggests that you make larger batches of this speedy dish to take to potlucks and picnics.
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup quartered sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup quartered sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup (prepared with fat-free ranch dressing) equals 209 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Spiral Pasta Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC