Mylinda Auxter of Graytown, Ohio uses convenient purchased dressing to give this simple salad a big flavor boost. She suggests that you make larger batches of this speedy dish to take to potlucks and picnics.
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup quartered sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup quartered sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spiral Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p33
Reviews for Quick Spiral Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review