Quick Southwestern Chicken Soup Recipe
When I don't feel like going to the grocery store, the ingredients for this soup are always in my pantry! It's so easy and quick to make, plus it tastes amazing!—Rachel Hannah, Saraland, Alabama
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring broth and salsa to a boil. Reduce heat. Add chicken and beans; heat through. Stir in spinach; cook until wilted. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 253 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,140 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 33 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC