Quick Southwestern Chicken Soup Recipe
When I don't feel like going to the grocery store, the ingredients for this soup are always in my pantry! It's so easy and quick to make, plus it tastes amazing!—Rachel Hannah, Saraland, Alabama
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring broth and salsa to a boil. Reduce heat. Add chicken and beans; heat through. Stir in spinach; cook until wilted. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 253 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1140mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Quick Southwestern Chicken Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC