- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- In a large saucepan, bring broth and salsa to a boil. Reduce heat. Add chicken and beans; heat through. Stir in spinach; cook until wilted. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Quick Southwestern Chicken Soup in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p22
Reviews for Quick Southwestern Chicken Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review