Quick Salmon Chowder Recipe
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until chowder is heated through. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 249 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 870mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Quick Salmon Chowder
"Easy and so delicous. I've been making this for years and everyone thinks you spent all day on this dish."