Quick Salmon Chowder Recipe
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until chowder is heated through. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 249 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 870mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Quick Salmon Chowder
"Easy and so delicous. I've been making this for years and everyone thinks you spent all day on this dish."