Quick Rosemary Focaccia Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1. Press the dough into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; top with onion, garlic, cheese and rosemary.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 15 servings.
1 slice: 123 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Quick Rosemary Focaccia
"We did this with homemade bread dough. The combination of flavors is just fantastic!! Loved it!"
"This is really good. I made the dough into two round 12" or so pizzas. I like rosemary as a subtle taste so I used only about 1/2 teaspoon of it on each pizza."
"I loved this bread. Very easy to make and delicious."