- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Press the dough into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; top with onion, garlic, cheese and rosemary.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Quick Rosemary Focaccia
"We did this with homemade bread dough. The combination of flavors is just fantastic!! Loved it!"
"This is really good. I made the dough into two round 12" or so pizzas. I like rosemary as a subtle taste so I used only about 1/2 teaspoon of it on each pizza."