- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Press the dough into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; top with onion, garlic, cheese and rosemary.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Focaccia in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p43
Reviews for Quick Rosemary Focaccia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2014
"This is really good. I made the dough into two round 12" or so pizzas. I like rosemary as a subtle taste so I used only about 1/2 teaspoon of it on each pizza."
Reviewed May. 1, 2011
"I loved this bread. Very easy to make and delicious."