With rosemary and lots of cheese, these bread squares from Shelley Ross of Keytesville, Missouri will make an everyday dinner seem like a festive occasion.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Press the dough into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; top with onion, garlic, cheese and rosemary.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Focaccia in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p43
Reviews for Quick Rosemary Focaccia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review