Quick Ravioli & Spinach Soup Recipe
- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated small cheese ravioli
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the broth, onion powder and pepper; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and chicken during the last 3 minutes of cooking. If desired, serve with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Ravioli & Spinach Soup
"This was delicious and simple! It was so easy I almost feel guilty...almost ;) Also, going with low-sodium broth next time."
"So easy and yummy! The only thing I changed was I used low-sodium chicken broth. Perfect for a Fall day."
"Easy and delicious!"
"Excellent & Fast!"
"Very quick and simple and everyone loved it from age 3 to 40!"
"This recipe is delicious and even my kids devour it! So simple to put together, but packed with flavor."
"Our motto is to follow the recipe the first time we make it and make adjustments the next time. This recipe doesn't need any changes! Quick, easy, and delicious! Thanks for sharing."
"This was a quick and easy meal that tasted wonderful. My entire family thought is was great too. It's a keeper!!!"
"I only had tortellini so I used that instead. I also used 5 c spinach, 1 TBS of onion powder, added chopped onions, and pecorini romano shredded cheese. YUM!! LOVE this quick & easy recipe. Thanks for sharing!"
"Very easy to make and the taste was wonderful!! We really loved this soup!!"
"I had modify since I didn't have all the ingredients but it turned out great. I added a pkg of fresh mushrooms (sliced) to the broth, real onions and skipped the chicken. The mushrooms added another layer of flavor. Very good!"