- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated small cheese ravioli
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, onion powder and pepper; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and chicken during the last 3 minutes of cooking. If desired, serve with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Ravioli & Spinach Soup
Sort By :
"This was delicious and simple! It was so easy I almost feel guilty...almost ;) Also, going with low-sodium broth next time."
"So easy and yummy! The only thing I changed was I used low-sodium chicken broth. Perfect for a Fall day."
"Easy and delicious!"
"Excellent & Fast!"
"Very quick and simple and everyone loved it from age 3 to 40!"