Quick Ravioli & Spinach Soup Recipe
- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated small cheese ravioli
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, onion powder and pepper; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and chicken during the last 3 minutes of cooking. If desired, serve with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Ravioli & Spinach Soup(9)
Sort By :
Excellent & Fast!
Very quick and simple and everyone loved it from age 3 to 40!
This recipe is delicious and even my kids devour it! So simple to put together, but packed with flavor.
Our motto is to follow the recipe the first time we make it and make adjustments the next time. This recipe doesn't need any changes! Quick, easy, and delicious! Thanks for sharing.
This was a quick and easy meal that tasted wonderful. My entire family thought is was great too. It's a keeper!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >