Quick Quiche Cups Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in Swiss cheese, bacon, red pepper and oregano; set aside. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press onto the bottom and sides of 10 greased muffin cups. Divide the egg mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 2 tablespoons for each.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 205 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Quick Quiche Cups
"I was doubtful about the biscuit crusts but they were okay very easy to serve and eat with forks. I used this for a shower brunch and got several compliments. I did find that they took a little longer to bake."
"This is a delicious and easy way to serve quiche. I don't like oregano, so I left it out. The grandchildren loved it and especially loved having their own "pie"."