When I host a brunch or shower, this is the recipe I reach for most often. Not only are the individual quiche cups easy to make, but they look impressive on the table.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in Swiss cheese, bacon, red pepper and oregano; set aside. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press onto the bottom and sides of 10 greased muffin cups. Divide the egg mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 2 tablespoons for each.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Quick Quiche Cups in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p19
Reviews for Quick Quiche Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review