Quick Quiche Cups Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in Swiss cheese, bacon, red pepper and oregano; set aside. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press onto the bottom and sides of 10 greased muffin cups. Divide the egg mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 2 tablespoons for each.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Quick Quiche Cups(2)
Sort By :
I was doubtful about the biscuit crusts but they were okay very easy to serve and eat with forks. I used this for a shower brunch and got several compliments. I did find that they took a little longer to bake.
This is a delicious and easy way to serve quiche. I don't like oregano, so I left it out. The grandchildren loved it and especially loved having their own "pie".