Quick Pork Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely cooked, remove to plate. Set aside.
- 2. In the same skillet, combine the rice, pork, peas, soy sauce and garlic powder; heat through. Meanwhile, chop egg into small pieces; add to skillet. Remove from the heat; stir in lettuce and onions. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 366 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 869 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Pork Fried Rice
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer