Quick Pizza Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (26 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 6-1/2 cups water
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, water, spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil.
- 2. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted. Garnish with additional cheese if desired. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
1 each: 164 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 623mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Quick Pizza Soup
"Fantastic..they serve this recipe at our elementary schools, and it is more than a hit.."
"I served with some fresh baked garlic bread topped with mozzerella cheese. Very good combination! Family loved this recipe!"
"This soup is delicious. Especially with a grilled cheese sandwich made with cheddar cheese. I also put pepperoni in the soup."