Quick Pizza Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (26 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 6-1/2 cups water
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, water, spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil.
- 2. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted. Garnish with additional cheese if desired. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
1 serving (1 each) equals 164 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 623 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Pizza Soup
"Fantastic..they serve this recipe at our elementary schools, and it is more than a hit.."
"I served with some fresh baked garlic bread topped with mozzerella cheese. Very good combination! Family loved this recipe!"
"This soup is delicious. Especially with a grilled cheese sandwich made with cheddar cheese. I also put pepperoni in the soup."