- Place desired amount of sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake at
- 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Individually
- wrap remaining sandwiches tightly in foil; freeze for up to 3
- To use frozen sandwiches: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Place foil-wrapped
- sandwiches on baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pizza roll equals 415 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.