Quick Pepperoni Caesar Salad Recipe
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed avocado
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, pepperoni, tomato, avocado, eggs and croutons. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 531 calories, 43g fat (12g saturated fat), 256mg cholesterol, 1287mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Quick Pepperoni Caesar Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.