Quick Pepperoni Caesar Salad Recipe
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed avocado
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, pepperoni, tomato, avocado, eggs and croutons. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 531 calories, 43 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 256 mg cholesterol, 1,287 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.