- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed avocado
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, pepperoni, tomato, avocado, eggs and croutons. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Caesar Salad in Country Woman March/April 2003, p37
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Quick Pepperoni Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review