Quick Peanut Butter Pudding Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the milk and peanut butter until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes or until set. Just before serving, dollop with whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 112 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Quick Peanut Butter Pudding
"This sounds totally yummy! Can't wait to try. Thanks"