Joyce Crouse of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania dresses up sugar-free instant pudding with peanut butter for this simply yummy dessert. "I came up with the ides one day when I was looking for something fast for dessert. It's delicious," assures Joyce.
Recommended: 35 Recipes that Use Up Ripe Bananas
- 1-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and peanut butter until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes or until set. Just before serving, dollop with whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pudding in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p15
Reviews for Quick Peanut Butter Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2009
"This sounds totally yummy! Can't wait to try. Thanks"