Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
Everyone loves homemade peanut butter cookies...and with a little help from Ruth's cookie mix, you can whip up a batch in no time. Imagine the smiles you'll receive when you bring out these tender treats for an after-school snack.
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Drop by rounded
- tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten
- slightly with a glass dipped in sugar if desired. Bake at 350°
- for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool
- for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.