- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 3 firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Peach Fruit Salad
Sort By :
This is a great and quick fruit salad. My MIL loved it and made it for so many occasions. It''s quick, easy and very tasty.
Made this salad multiple times...reunion, family picnics, holidays. I add the bananas last and just before serving to prevent discoloring. Love, love, love this recipe.
This recipe appeals to a wide variety of pallets and is easy to throw together. It's my go-to fruit salad.
I have been making this since it was first published in 1994. Always a huge success. Peach pie filling is either hard to find or very expensive. But it makes the recipe! Just love it!
Love this recipe! I try to include fruit with every dinner and this makes it so simple. My children and husband love it and I can throw it together in no time at all. It is a HUGE hit at our house!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >