Quick Pasta Carbonara Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 20 min YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, chopped
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- 2. ADD remaining ingredients to reserved drippings; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
- 3. DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 510 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 550 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC