Quick Pasta Carbonara
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
4 ServingsPrep Time: 20 min Total Time: 20 min
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, chopped
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large
- skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon,
- reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- ADD remaining ingredients to reserved drippings; cook on low heat
- until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon;
- mix lightly. Yield: 4 servings.
SERVING SUGGESTION: For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Lite Dressing.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 510 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 550 mg sodium,