- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, chopped
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- ADD remaining ingredients to reserved drippings; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Quick Pasta Carbonara Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Quick Pasta Carbonara
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2014
"Thank you for the recipe. My dad and I loved it. :)"
Reviewed May. 13, 2013
"This was very quick, very easy and very tasty."