Quick Parmesan Noodles Recipe
"This is an excellent side dish that even kids love," assures Ruth Dirks from Ravensdale, Washington. "It's perfect when you don't have time to peel potatoes...and oh-so-flavorful!"
- 1 package (8 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Toss with onions, butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC