Quick Parmesan Noodles Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Toss with onions, butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Quick Parmesan Noodles
"I have made this multiple times since I first saw the recipe in the magazine. My husband loves the flavor and it's so quick and easy!"
"Very delicious! And easy!!!"
"Had with pork chops italiano,Good side dish."
"We had this with Pork Chops Italiano. Very light & delicious side dish. My kids especially loved this!"