"This is an excellent side dish that even kids love," assures Ruth Dirks from Ravensdale, Washington. "It's perfect when you don't have time to peel potatoes...and oh-so-flavorful!"
- 1 package (8 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Toss with onions, butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Noodles in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p7
Reviews for Quick Parmesan Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review