- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a small bowl, combine oats and buttermilk; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in egg substitute and oil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir in the wet ingredients just until moistened; add raisins.
- Pour batter by heaping 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Reviews for Quick Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes
Sort By :
"I love, love, LOVE this recipe! These pancakes are my go to when we have guests. I have been asked for the recipe every time! I like to make a double batch and refrigerate leftovers for weekday breakfasts. Just pop them in the toaster and they are good to go! They are tasty enough to eat without butter and syrup."
"Tasted exactly like an oatmeal cookie. Delicious!"
"I used dried cherries in place of the raisins--they were delicious! Would also be great with a few chocolate chips!"
"Very good! We are celebrating National Pancake Week, this recipe is my husband's favorite, so far! My daughter's 3rd favorite."
"This is one of our favorite breakfasts! So simple, and so good for you."