Quick Muffin Mix Recipe
This is the perfect dry ingredient start to any muffins. You can add any of your favorite muffin mixings for the perfect breakfast muffin.—Katrina Shaner, Stronghurst, Illinois
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat bran cereal
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large airtight container. Store at room temperature until ready to use. Stir well before measuring for the muffin recipe.
- 2. Quick Muffin Mix may be used to prepare the following recipe: Blueberry Muffins. Yield: about 6 cups.
1 muffin equals 157 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC