This is the perfect dry ingredient start to any muffins. You can add any of your favorite muffin mixings for the perfect breakfast muffin.—Katrina Shaner, Stronghurst, Illinois
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat bran cereal
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large airtight container. Store at room temperature until ready to use. Stir well before measuring for the muffin recipe.
- Quick Muffin Mix may be used to prepare the following recipe: Blueberry Muffins. Yield: about 6 cups.
Originally published as Quick Muffin Mix in Country Woman May/June 1995, p38
Reviews for Quick Muffin Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review