Quick Muffin Mix Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cups King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup wheat bran cereal
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large airtight container. Store at room temperature until ready to use. Stir well before measuring for the muffin recipe.
- Quick Muffin Mix may be used to prepare the following recipe: Blueberry Muffins. Yield: about 6 cups.
Reviews for Quick Muffin Mix(3)
Sort By :
Not tasty at all. Very dry.
I looked in the Recipe Finder and found several Blueberry Muffins so I could use this mix but I didn't see the one you mentioned. Could you please tell me which recipe goes with this muffin mix? Thanks!
"Quick Muffin Mix may be used to prepare the following recipe (also found in Recipe Finder): Blueberry Muffins"
can this be put in freezer