This salad has the flavor of an authentic Caesar salad but without the fuss. You can keep the dressing on hand to quickly and deliciously top a variety of greens and vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. In a large bowl, add lettuce. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and shredded cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mock Caesar Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p3
Reviews for Quick Mock Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review