Quick Mock Caesar Salad Recipe
This salad has the flavor of an authentic Caesar salad but without the fuss. You can keep the dressing on hand to quickly and deliciously top a variety of greens and vegetables.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. In a large bowl, add lettuce. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and shredded cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 110 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC