- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Marinated Grilled Chicken
"AMAZING! I did prepare this the night before with a large frozen chicken breast and cooked it for dinner the next night. My husband LOVED the flavor of this chicken and so did I."
"Best marinate ever great on pork also"
"This was so nice and easy to put together. The end result tasted great. My husband and I both loved it and will be making it again."
"This was a really good marinade and gave the chicken a lot of flavor. Unfortunately, I left it on the grill a little too long. I will be trying this again soon."
"My whole family loved this. We will make this often this summer."