Quick Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Add steak and turn to coat. Seal refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). To serve, thinly slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
3 ounces cooked beef equals 392 calories, 32 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Marinated Flank Steak
"Very tasty! Marinade would work well for any cut of meat!"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.