Quick Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Add steak and turn to coat. Seal refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). To serve, thinly slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
3 ounces cooked beef: 392 calories, 32g fat (7g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Quick Marinated Flank Steak
"Very tasty! Marinade would work well for any cut of meat!"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.