Quick Maple Butter
It's easy to add maple flavor to the breakfast table with this rich spread. Slather the butter on piping-hot pancakes, waffles and toast— your family will love it!
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, vanilla and maple flavoring until
- smooth. Spread over toast, waffles and pancakes. Cover and
- refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 75 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.