Quick Layered Lettuce Salad
My family gets bored with plain lettuce salads. This one also features cauliflower, broccoli and onion. It's a treasured recipe from Mom.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 medium head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- In a small bowl, stir together first three ingredients for dressing;
- set aside. Layer remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Pour
- on dressing; refrigerate. Toss just before serving. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 276 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.