Quick Kraut Snacks
It is so easy to make a very special appetizer for friends and family. It is full of flavor from the tasty sauerkraut.The Fremont Company
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/3 cup diced fully cooked Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup toasted rye bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sauerkraut, sausage, onion
- and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in bread
- crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 86 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.