Quick Italian Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoon: 96 calories, 10g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 fat
Reviews for Quick Italian Salad Dressing
"I made this for a large party and it was a big hit. It is very easy and tasty."