Quick Italian Salad Dressing Recipe
As a diabetic who likes salads, I was tired of plain vinegar and oil topping the greens. So I came up with this tongue-tingling dressing.—George Greenauer, Spencerport, New York
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 2/3 cup.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 96 calories, 10 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.
Reviews for Quick Italian Salad Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC