Quick Italian Salad Recipe
Your family will love this speedy salad with a variety of fresh ingredients. If you don't have Italian dressing, use whatever dressing you have on hand.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Bottled Italian dressing
- Toss the first six ingredients in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing over all and toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Quick Italian Salad in Country Woman May/June 1993, p37
Reviews for Quick Italian Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review