Quick Icebox Sandwiches Recipe
My mother liked making these cool, creamy treats when I was growing up in the States because they're so quick to fix. Now my three kids enjoy them! —Sandy Armijo, Naples, Italy
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1. Mix pudding and milk according to package directions; refrigerate until set. Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips.
- 2. Place 24 graham crackers on a baking sheet; top each with about 3 tablespoons filling. Place another graham cracker on top. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Serve sandwiches frozen. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 144 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Icebox Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC