Quick Icebox Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- Mix pudding and milk according to package directions; refrigerate until set. Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips.
- Place 24 graham crackers on a baking sheet; top each with about 3 tablespoons filling. Place another graham cracker on top. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Serve sandwiches frozen. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Quick Icebox Sandwiches(2)
Sort By :
I like the idea of freezing the filling first. That sounds much easier.
We made these as kids and always had tons of fun. They can be a little messy when filling, so we often would freeze the filling, then put it on the crackers and wrap. These are a delicious treat on a summer day!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >