- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, mustard, orange juice and curry powder. Spoon half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place over sauce; turn to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Honey-Mustard Chicken
"This was very good. I substituted olive oil for the vegetable oil and eliminated the curry powder. I would make this again. Thanks for the recipe."
"it will not print direction sonnyt"
"The whole family enjoyed this dish, I came across it in a old Taste of Home Annual. My 4 year old who is picky ate every bit."
"This recipe is easy and tastes great! I've made it for company and served it with rice pilaf, and it was an excellent company meal. But it's also easy enough for a weeknight meal at home."
"Just the taste I was craving!I did it all in the saucepan - browned the chicken, added some onions, and poured the sauce over. Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes covered, then another few minutes uncovered until the sauce is your desired consistency. Yum!"
"This has made my do again list. I am plugging my way through the Best loved cookbook and stumbled across this gem. It is so simple yet the flavor, wow! a great recipe for your standard chicken breast!"