Quick Herbed Rice
My mom shared this recipe. It requires almost no preparation and makes a delicious addition to just about any main course. Try it with beef bouillon instead of chicken bouillon it that's a better fit with your meal.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the bouillon, onion,
- thyme, marjoram and rosemary; stir until bouillon is dissolved. Stir
- in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 187 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 563 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.