Quick Herbed Rice Recipe
My mom shared this recipe. It requires almost no preparation and makes a delicious addition to just about any main course. Try it with beef bouillon instead of chicken bouillon it that's a better fit with your meal.
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the bouillon, onion, thyme, marjoram and rosemary; stir until bouillon is dissolved. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 187 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Quick Herbed Rice
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC