Quick Herbed Rice Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the bouillon, onion, thyme, marjoram and rosemary; stir until bouillon is dissolved. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 187 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Quick Herbed Rice
"I did not care for this at all. Yes, it was very quick and easy, but I felt that the combination of herbs made it taste like medicine."