Quick Herbed Rice Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the bouillon, onion, thyme, marjoram and rosemary; stir until bouillon is dissolved. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 187 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 563 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Herbed Rice
"I did not care for this at all. Yes, it was very quick and easy, but I felt that the combination of herbs made it taste like medicine."