Quick Herbed Green Beans Recipe
“They are yummy warm or chilled, and they make a wonderful centerpiece for an antipasto tray!” Nanci Keatley - Salem, Oregon
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring vinegar, oil, basil, oregano and garlic salt to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, place beans and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 3. Pour vinegar mixture over beans; sprinkle with almonds and Parmesan cheese. Toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 232 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Quick Herbed Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC