Quick Hawaiian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup navel orange segments
- 3/4 cup sliced firm bananas
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in oranges. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, fold in bananas and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 333 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.