- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup navel orange segments
- 3/4 cup sliced firm bananas
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in oranges. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, fold in bananas and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Hawaiian Chicken Salad
"This is good but I improved it. I use 1 small container greek yogurt (pineapple or lemon). Real pineapple if I have it, coconut shreds, walnuts, craisins or raisins, and usually 1/2 a granny smith apple. Delicious and so healthy in summer. I think I'll make this tonight."
"not only tasty but a wonderful dish for summertime or warm weather I will definately be making this come warmer weather..."