Quick Hash Brown Potato Salad, Recipe
"I've used this recipe for 20 years, and it's still a family favorite," confides Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas. "It stirs up and cooks in a jiffy—and it tastes just as good as a German potato salad that you fussed all day to make."
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1. Place bacon in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Add onions to the drippings; cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- 2. Add the potatoes; cover and cook on high for 6-7 minutes, stirring several times. Add the vinegar, celery salt and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Hash Brown Potato Salad,
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC